EPISODE 15: BRUSH CREEK RANCH
BRUSH CREEK RANCH
- Rustic meets luxury
- Refined Western personality perfect for couples, families, corporate retreats and weddings
- Can accommodate 155 guests for a large group buyout in 51 bedrooms / 33 units (sorry , I misspoke on the video!)
-Nestled across 30,000 acres, which is all owned by BCR
- 3 gourmet meals daily, alcoholic beverages after 4pm, activities and adventures, spa retreat and pampering
- Voted No.1 Resort Hotel in the Continental US and No. 14 in the World by Travel + Leisure and Top 3 for Conde Nast for the fifth year in a row!
- The owner and team come from the hospitality industry = BEST SERVICE
- Authentic working cattle ranch
- For weddings: All inclusive package rate
- Guest accommodations
- Includes ceremony venue and seating
- Tables, chairs, china, glass and flatware
- Use of unique dining venues : Chuckwagon, Saddle Barn at the Farm at Brush Creek, Trailhead
Lodge, Creekside Dinner Camp
* Note: Seasonal minimum night stays apply. As an “all-inclusive” destination, we do not accept inquiries for ‘a la carte’ one day wedding ceremonies and receptions.
o December 20, 2020 – January 5, 2021
o Winter Season: February 1 – April 20, 2021
o May 23 – Thanksgiving
-Seed-to-Table dining experience, with ingredients directly from the 20,000 sq ft Greenhouse and surround farmlands, sought after Waygu beef and freshly sourced seafood
- Fusion of rustic elegance and modern aesthetic
- More than 500 wines from all over the globe in the Cellar (also available for private tours for a fee)
- Cooking demonstrations available for up to 6 guests with Chef Angus
- Guests can enjoy a four- or seven-course culinary journey for dinner at the Cheyenne Club
- Saddle Barn can accommodate up to 160 guests reception style or 250 guests theater style for an event
More information about The Farm
Below are the other sister properties that are part of the full collection of Brush Creek, also available for buy-out opportunities for private events and weddings. Or a weekend getaway!
- Can accommodate a maximum of 27 guests with nine historically restored luxury cabin residences and suites with 12 total bedrooms
- Robust assortment of health and wellness offerings
- Luxurious spa treatments and salon services
- The grotto provides an intimate setting
- The pool is the perfect way to cool off during the hot summer months
- Executive Chef, Ülfet, and her team craft Rocky Mountain dining experiences inspired by Western tradition
- Magee Homestead offers a full selection of wine and spirits to complement our unforgettable ranch cuisine
- Our stellar wine collection at the Magee Lodge houses a grand selection of vintages from all over the world
o May 19 – October 18, 2021
- Located on the historic Sanger Ranch
- Located on the historic Platte River Valley sporting paradise known as Sanger Ranch
- Offering blissful, exclusive fly fishing and hunting adventures.
- All-inclusive guest ranch can hold up to 10 guests in 4 bedrooms/4 units.
- Meals enjoyed in the Covey Dining Room are skillfully prepared by your own personal Chef de Cuisine
- Amenities to include a shooting range, clubhouse and dining cabin.
- French Creek Sportsmen’s Club continues to provide the ultimate sporting hideaway known for some of the most sought after fly fishing, upland hunting and game hunting found across the globe
o Beginning of June – October 18, 2021
**Images, videos and information courtesy of Brush Creek Ranch + Diwan By Design site visit